Monday, July 8, 2013

Review: Bionike Defence B-Lucent Day Peel and Roll-On Focus

I have been generously invited to the BioNike Defence B-Lucent event in the earlier part of the year and the company has provided Defence B-Lucent Day Peel and Roll-On Focus for our use and review. After using it for a few months, I am finally ready to write this review. :)

BioNike Defence B-Lucent Day Peel

Day Peel is a daily creamy, rinse-off cleanser that removes purity through the gentle exfoliation. The exfoliating grains are really fine and does not provide irritation to my combination sensitive skin. The special formulation is based on polyhydroxy acids, effective in modulating the keratinisation process, favouring cell turnover and providing hydration at the same time.

This cleanser is also fragrance-free and thus is extremely suitable for sensitive skin.
After rinsing, my face feels fresher and also slightly fairer due to the exfoliating effect.

BioNike Defence B-Lucent Roll-On Focus

Roll-On Focus is a localised treatment targetted at lightening dark spots. The special ingredients included achieve a double effect: provide an immediate exfoliating action (alpha and polyhydroxy acids) and, at the same time, attenuate melanin production.

It comes with a roller tip that makes application very easy.

The product is a clear serum that has a faint berry scent, very refreshing!

I have tried Roll-On Focus on my freckle for about 3 months and although the effect is slow, I do see mild lightening on my freckle. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin which is good news. Do take note that it is also important to couple any spot lightening treatment with adequate sunblock so that while treating the pigmentation, you do not further enhance the development of spots. :)

Disclosure: The product in this review is sent by the company for my review and consideration. All opinions stated are my own honest views and no compensation is received for this review.

2 comments:

  1. sounds great! how often can you use it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is mild and suitable for daily use. For the roll on focus, I only use it at night before I sleep because my personal preference is to keep my skincare regime as simple as possible for the day (considering the humid weather in Singapore).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...