Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review: Mentholatum Deep Moist

For one reason or another, I have always been plagued with chapped lips and I can't seem to find a lip balm that I am happy with the texture of taste. When I was sponsored with Mentholatum Deep Moist for review, I immediately say yes and hope it would be something I like. :)


Mentholatum Deep Moist is enriched with the following ingredients:-

1) Hyaluronic acid (premium ingredient that forms a smooth, moisture locking shield for softer, smoother lips.  It can hold 1000X its weight in water, or 6 litres of water with just 1g!)

2) Shea Butter (heals the skin, and gives a soft, pleasant texture to the lip balm)

3) Jojoba oil (provides pro-longed, whole day hydration to the lips)

Other than the ingredients above, another success of Deep Moist is its ergonomic packaging design (oval shaped tube) which seems to fit to the corner of the lips better than the standard roundish tube.

After using Mentholatum Deep Moist for close to 2 weeks, my lips are not as dry as before but the essence is consistency in application. There was 1 day that my lips were extremely chapped that I felt slight pain on my lower lips. I applied Mentholatum Deep Moist liberally over my chapped lips and head off to bed in my air-conditioned room. I woke up with soft, moistened lips once again the next morning!

With regards to the ergonomic oval shaped tube of lip balm, I was actually not so used to the shape as I prefer the usual roundish tube. Nonetheless, it is not difficult to apply this balm and reach all corners of my lips with the product.

Mentholatum Deep Moist is easily available in Guardian Pharmacy and Watson's so do head over if you are interested to try it out. :)

Disclosure: The product in this review is sent by the company for my review and consideration. All opinions stated are my own honest views and no compensation is received for this review.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I am liking the ingredients :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...