Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Paul & Joe Cheek Colour in 02 Re Belle

In the same online purchase where I got Paul & Joe Cheek Colour in Cinema, I also purchase the other shade Re Belle.

Honestly, when I initially chose Re Belle, the picture look like a brown shade and thus I chose it as I thought I could use it for contouring. But when the item finally arrived, the shade look more like a pearl coral with plum pink shade. With the shimmers in the pan, it look more like a highlighter to me. It is a pleasant surprise.

Below show the swatch with pearl coral on the left, plum pink and mixed on the right. Doesn't the swatches look different from what we see in the pan? Surprise surprise!


The colour is actually quite light so I really had to swatch very heavily to get the shade to appear in the pictures. For me who is NC30, I used it more to layer with other blushes than on its own. However, for ladies who are fairer and like that subtle glow or colour, you can use it alone.

6 comments:

  1. OMG this is really my blush color! Love this color! Is this blush comes with a case? Or just like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, all these cheek colours are refill so case is purchased separately. It comes in a plastic case shown in the pic from the earlier post.

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty too! More subtle compared to Cinema, but just as pretty with the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. So far Paul & Joe has never failed to impress me with their products (with the exception of their eye shadows).

      Delete
  3. Hello! I came over from Jacqueline's blog! Love the Paul & Joe blushes! :) So pretty! Is it cheaper to buy from beautybay than from Asos? Roughly how much did you pay for each blush? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for popping by. :)

      Comparing beautybay and asos, beautybay is cheaper. Beautybay is ard sgd21+ per blush whereas asos is selling ard sgd26+

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...