Saturday, March 2, 2013

How's your weekend so far?

Sometimes I think it is sad that we are always looking forward to the weekend when we should be happy everyday. But then again, everyday can be a happy day depending on how you look at it. I especially like to scroll through my iPhone camera roll to see the pictures that I have taken and remember the happy moment that went through my mind when I took that picture.

Here are 5 of my favourite pictures that I took for the past week. Hope you have a great ahead!

The gorgeous Guerlain Terracotta Sun in the City Illuminating Powder 

A pic that my sis sent me after taking it at the Gardens by the Bay. Me and BC had a good laugh seeing this pic 

NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder 

Me in ankle boots and tights as I was having very bad blisters as a result of wearing uncomfortable heels 

Last but not least, Simba giving me the defiant look when I tried to get him out of the basin

2 comments:

  1. Your Simba is just so precious! You got yourself some great buys dear, please let me know how you like the NARS pressed powder. I am very tempted by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, will definitely post a review of the NARS pressed powder.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...