Sunday, March 17, 2013

Another week has passed.......

Time certainly flies, doesn't it? I always suffer from pre Monday blues on Sunday and before I know it, it is mid week and yes, Friday is here! My week has certainly been up and down but let's focus on positivity!!

Check out naughty Astro! Sneaking into a bag when he has a chance, lol


And here we have blurry Titus who is snuggling beside BC


More Paul & Joe from Beautybay.com. I can't get enough of them!


I can finally eat cold stuffs after my cough has subsided, yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about pre Monday blues, I get it when it is nearing 6 p.m. on Sundays. I refuse to sleep early even though I know I need to wake up early and I get so cranky on Mondays. New makeup always help me to ease into the week because I get excited about playing with them.

    I love your cats. I keep telling myself perhaps one day when I have the time to devote myself to animal I'll get a cat or a dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacq, I get my pre mon blues straight after 12 noon. Lol!

      Start with a cat, they are lower maintenance. But you will have to mesh your windows to prevent them from jumping out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...