Friday, February 22, 2013

Tom Ford Lip Colour in True Coral

Just before Tim Ford Beauty landed on the shore of Singapore in Tangs beauty Hall, I placed a Tom Ford order on Saks Fift Avenue. During that time, I was on a high for coral lipstick and the name 'True Coral' just capture me right there and before long, it landed in my shopping cart.


Owning any product from Tom Ford Beauty just makes you feel so luxurious. The lipstick case is a sleek brown case with golden trims and clicks shut with a 'click'. However, their casing is such a fingerprint magnet which is quite a peeve for me. Nonetheless, I still love Tom Ford!

The name of this shade of lipstick is just soooooo appropriate. As you can see from the swatch above, it is indeed a true coral shade. The colour intensity is amazing and just 1 sweep across your lips is able to deposit enough product to provide the opaque coverage you need. On days that I do not want to carry such strong colours, I apply this lipstick with a light hand and lightly dap my lips with a tissue to create the stained lip looks, work just fine.

The texture is smooth and moisturisng and you need not worry about chapped lips. The staying power is pretty impressive (especially since it is a strong colour) and stays on my lips over a cup of drink and light breakfast before fading into a stained look.

I personally all ladies should at least own 1 product from Tom Ford Beauty, so why not start with their lip colour? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Aw... what a lovely colour Ruby. I regret not picking this up. I guess I'll try out my Indian Rose when it comes and see if I want more shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indian rose is a lovely shade too, you can pick up true coral in your next purchase :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...