Monday, February 25, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in 06 woppin' watermelon

Lately I have been on a high from lip products because I usually do not have much time to play with eye makeup before I head out to work so what easier way to perk up your face?? That will be playing with your lip colour. Thanks to the hot and sexy mama, Jacq from My Beauty Hoard, I got to try Clinique Chubby Stick in 06 woppin' watermelon.


I felt that I am playing with a kiddo crayon when I am holding it, don't you think? Haha.
The way to apply it is the same as taking a huge marker and drawing on your lips, it's very easy and precise. See the silver portion on the stick in the picture above? Just twist it and the stick balm will move up (just like any normal lip stick or lip balm).

Woppin' watermelon look like a hot pink shade but when swatched, it is more of a natural pink shade.
Given the moisturising effect from the chubby stick, the colour intensity is very light and you will not believe that I had to 'draw' like close to 10 times just to get it to show up in this picture. For ladies with dry, chapped lips and want that 'my lips but better look' you will love this chubby stick. It's intensely moisturising and give your lips that subtle shine. 

I would think Clinique Chubby Stick is more suitable for a weekend, light makeup wear. If you prefer a lip product with more colour intensity and yet moisturising, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine will be a better pick.

1 comment:

  1. The Chubby stick I have also gives me a bare hint of colour, I use it only for non makeup days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...