Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tom Ford Cheek Colour in Wicked

Tom Ford makeup line has been highly raved on the beauty blogsphere and for the longest time, it was unavailable in Singapore. I used 'WAS' because Tom Ford is finally reaching our shore at the new revamped CK Tangs! However, being super impatient, I couldn't wait for Tom Ford to arrive at CK Tangs and just went ahead and order from Saks Fifth Avenue and I blame it on my work stress because I took a break away from my excel spreadsheet and went online shopping!!! BAD BAD BAD

Other than Tom Ford Cheek Colour in Wicked, I also took this chance to purchase Tom Ford Lip Colour in True Coral. Man...... the colour of True Coral is truly gorgeous, I can't wait to show you guys in the upcoming post.

So back to Wicked...... In the pan, it looks like a softer hot pink blush with light pink shimmers. If you are put off by the shade, fear not because when swatched, the effect came out much softer. The shimmers does not make it look like a disco ball at all because it is very subtle and enough to give that glow. Ladies with oily skin or open pores need not be afraid of the shimmers enhancing the shine and pores because it is that subtle!


In terms of texture, I have only a word for it...... 'BUTTERY', lol. It's very smooth and pigmented so you will love the texture but remember to go light handed when applying. It's not difficult to blend the blush onto your cheeks, it is that smooth. :)

Lasting power......... I applied it around 730am this morning and now that it's 9 hours and I still see the shade on my cheeks, do I need to elaborate further?

You guys should really check out Tom Ford Cheek Colour when it reaches Singapore!!!!

8 comments:

  1. That is a drool worthy blush, it looks totally wicked! ;) Totally worth it right? When TF comes, I want to get an eye quad, a lippie and another blush, I'm thinking Flush. Show me True Coral, I want to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've never tried Tom Ford products, but this looks devine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is truly divine, Chris. totally worth every penny :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my God this blush *fans herself so she doesn't faint*

    I totally understand what you say about stress shopping (I did my fair share recently LOL), and ahhh I need to try at least one of these soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, I can't wait for u to review a blush from Tom Ford!!

      Delete
  4. You have chosen a very pretty blush!! I can't wait to visit the counter when it opens next week! I am eyeing on the blushes and lipsticks! Major wallet breakdown ahead LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meryl!!

      I'm sure most of us will have damages to our bank account in the coming weeks! Lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...