Saturday, July 7, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill 1 Blast of Blue

It's a movie date with BC today and I was in a 'vain' mode to dress up my face a little and thus decided to use my Giorgio Armani ETK in 1 Blast of Blue for the first time.


I love the gold and the blue in this pot that gives it such unique look. When applied on my lids, BC commented that it gives a bronzey blue tone. I am pretty lazy and just want to have a quick and fast way to do up my face so I just sweep the colour on my lids and gently blend up towards my crease. That's it, simple one tone eye colour which is super convenient!


Looking at the pic, I think I could have applied more colour near the lashline so pardon the lousy eye makeup here but I seriously like how fuss-free this is. Below are the stuffs I used today and the focus is SPEED with 2-way foundation, simple pink blush and lip gloss. :)




2 comments:

  1. I've never tried eyes to kill but I've heard so many good things about this eyeshadow. I've been lazy lately and like you, I like a speedier makeup routine these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ETK has lovely shades that you will fall in love with them. You should check them out one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...