Sunday, April 1, 2012

Essie Brandie Alexander

I used to dislike strong nail colours on my fingers because my nail beds are short and my fingers are stubby. Having strong colours on my finger nails will only bring unnecessary attention to my existing ugly fingers. But lately, I have been having the wth feeling about this. If I feel like painting strong colours, I jolly well would, as long as I am happy!!!

One of the colour that I recently painted that I would not have touched years ago is Essie's Brandie Alexander. It is a bright pink coral with subtle silver shimmers which look extremely vibrant and happy. Such a beautiful cheerful colour! :)

I hope you guys had a good weekend to recuperate and rest after a week of work. The new week is starting again and I am sick of it already...... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...