Saturday, March 17, 2012

China Glaze Sweet Hook & Prism

I love the flexibility of changing my nail colour!! Much as I love the forever glossy look and lasting power of Gelish, the trouble of having to go to a nail saloon to remove Gelish is really a pain. Since normal polishes can't last long on my nails, I should take this chance to change colour, right?This time round, I'm giving China Glaze polishes a try after Juju's recommendation and I have Sweet Hook and Prism on my nails!

China Glaze Sweet Hook is literally a sweet colour as it is a pastel lilac shade. Prism on the other hand, is a purplish glitter polish. I layered Prism on Sweet Hook on my ring finger nails but you do not need to do so. Prism is good to use on its own as it's not hard to apply and it's interestingly smooth given that it's glitters.

China Glaze has a thinner consistency as compared to OPI which will need more layers to achieve an opaque look. But removing China Glaze is much easier than OPI, which is clearly a breeze. :)

What are your favorite nail polished? Do share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...