Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

I won tickets to free movie again!!!! And this time round, we won tickets to the preview of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance in 3D at The Cathay.


One thing about 3D movie which I absolutely hate is the 3D glasses. Yes, I am short-sighted and I do wear glasses on and off but I still hate it because I do not have a prominent nose bridge which the glasses rest nicely. This of course doesn't get any better will a 3D glasses which is made to suit EVERYBODY.

Storyline-wise, let's just say it's PREDICTABLE. Yes, you can be the script-writer whereby you will know what is going to happen next. I personally prefer the 1st Ghost Rider movie and I find it was more 'fresh' and interesting. The graphic of this new Ghost Rider looks more fake than the first too. Somehow, I cannot pin point what looks wrong about it.

Thankfully, I won the tickets to watch it in 3D for free as I would never fork out $13 to watch a 3D movie. Well, is it theatre-worthy? I say you can wait for the DVD to be out and rent and watch it in the comfort of your home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...