Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Sephora jumbo eye pencil

After my previous rave of Sephora jumbo eye pencils in this post, I really have to say it again that the lasting power and friendly price tag of $17 is so so so wonderful!!

While having dinner at Great World City yesterday, I stepped into Sephora and couldn't resist checking out the colours of this baby once more.


I have swatched the colours that have caught my attention this time round (with the exception of copper which I bought previously and the liquid eyeliner at the bottom). Purchase was made for taupe (yes, I am sucker for taupe coloured stuff) and grey. I was soooo tempted to add khaki to my basket but I resisted.

On a separate note, the lasting power of the liquid eyeliner is quite lousy, after running under water and rubbing it, it goes off completely!

Have you tried this wonderful product yet? If not, it's really worth giving it a try! I like it how I can use this as a thick eyeliner for my monolids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...