Sunday, January 22, 2012

Essie Topless & Barefoot

After a few months of having Gelish on my nails, I have finally decided to give my nails some rest and revert to normal polishes until the nails get stronger.

However, for the purpose of CNY tomorrow, I had to have something on my nails to cover the 'scarred' look on the surface so it's time to bring our Essie's Topless & Barefoot!

It's a nice milky nude shade which is universally safe for all occasion. But applying it in my nails is really a pain as I find it so difficult to achieve the smooth consistency. So far I do not have this issue with OPI polishes though. It could be just be issues with my application skills though. Nonetheless, it's still a lovely shade that I would reach out to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...