Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nothing much is going on.........

Nothing much has been happening in my boring life thus I am actually soooo free to be blogging away on a hot and humid Saturday afternoon. Work has been the same but accordingly to my boss, there will be some changes to the team so fingers crossed that it will be changes for the better. At the end of the day, I only want to do my work and earn my keep, keep me out of politics!

Anyway, I met up with V last Thursday for dinner and to pass her the LUSH hauls that she spree-ed with me. I suggested Wala Wala at Holland V since I heard so much raves about the band. However, we did not managed to catch the band (???) but had our dinner over a round of beer and caught up over stuffs.

Nothing beats meeting up with a friend and just talking and talking and talking. I feel as we get older, probably because we have lesser energy or more things we need to attend to, we prefer to be lazy to just sit down, eat and talk. Maybe it is just me, I'm not sure.

My philosophy of friendship has always been: I do not need a lot of friends, a few good friends is all I need. Because to me, I rather have good friends whom I can 谈心 and we bother to update each other of our lives and happenings. With limited time on our hands, I do not need to waste time on acquaintances. With this, will I die a miserable old woman?? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...