Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Nail Status again! :)

Went up to The Nail Status with L to remove my previous set of Gelish nails and to redo a new set! Yes, I know, I am damn vain right? Hahaha. Gelish nails is seriously addictive lah! While choosing the design for the nail art, I fell in love with some polka dots design and told Faye (the manicurist) how I want it simple. And this is the end result!
The Nail Status is having some gelish promotion this month and instead of gelish manicure at $65, it is now $50! On top of that, if you are a member, you are still entitled to 15% off this promo price! Some places will say since this is a promotion, no further discount but not the case for The Nail Status!

L initially decided on getting a set of French Gelish and seeing my polka dots, she decided to do it too! Mine was a dark purple as base with white dots and hers is white base with pink dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...