Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My monthly date at Hatched

Having our breakfast at Hatched on a weekend as became a monthly affair for me and BC. Without fail, once a month, I will suggest for us to have breakfast at Hatched and it will always be full of anticpation as I really like their food!

This month, I am determined to try something new from the menu. I had tried Hitch Me Up (shared with BC) and El Chorizo (which I did not enjoyed the spiciness of the chorizo sausages), and I definitely want to try another dish from the menu with scrambled eggs! Have I mentioned that I love scrambled eggs and Hatched's scrambled eggs are HEAVENLY.......... soft and watery with the right consistency, damn I am drooling just thinking about it...........

BC ordered Usual Suspects (again!) and I opted for Papillote, which is highly recommended. It's smoked salmon folded over scrambled eggs and served over toast, coupled with sauteed potatoes and baked tomato. It is yummy............. I am definitely trying this again!
My super nice Papillote

On a random note, their salt and pepper shakers are really nice!

I have been raving about Hatched to my friends and strongly recommending this place because it is nice and cozy. Location is not quite accessible but then the food is super good, you guys really have to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...