Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank you The Beauty Look Book

If you are a vivid reader of the beauty blogsphere, you would notice there has been much raves and hype about Chanel Fall 2011 Collection. Honestly, I was one of those readers who is 'salivating' (!!!) over this collection as well and I got pretty worried that it will break my bank account. But after reading the reviews on The Beauty Look Book, I seriously have to thank Sabrina (blogger and owner of The Beauty Look Book). Her reviews were excellent, pictures were clear and I even found dupes of the Illusion d'Ombres which I thought I just have to get them, before I saw her post.

For readers who was so bend on getting Illusion d'Ombres initially, I strongly encourage you to read this post which Sabrina posted, comparing Illusion d'Ombres of the Fall Collection with Ombres Perleés de Chanel of the Spring Collection. It is so excellent that I have decided save my money on Illusion d'Ombres since I already have Ombres Perleés de Chanel of the Spring Collection which look pretty similar in shade but with a less metallic look (which is what I prefer). However, if you do not Ombres Perleés de Chanel of the Spring Collection, it will be nice you can check out the colours and texture once it is out at the Chanel counter in Singapore as the colours really look amazing.

One thing for sure I am getting Chanel nail polish in Quartz and Graphite. I love the brown taupe of Quartz and the silvery glittery shade of Graphite. Peridot is a no-go for me as the unique gold, greenish, brownish whatever colour it is just not appealing to me........ You can see more details on this post.

I am still torn about the blusher in Rose Écrin although it look damn pretty in the pan. Might need to check it out in person at the counter before I make the decision. Of course, all these is assuming I make it in time to town to check it out before it is all gone since my office is no longer in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...