Friday, June 3, 2011

Hot hot weather

Singapore's weather is starting to get hot and humid lately that I can do nothing at home and still sweat while sitting down. Seriously, due to global warming, I can already feel the differences in weather comparing now against just 5 years ago. It's scary to think what is going to happen to us 10, 20, 30 years down the road.......... Are we going to be totally burnt?

The weather has been so hot that I even noticed that my kitties at home can be a bit grouchy at times. Titus is perpetually sleeping and I wonder if it is due to the heat, Simba only turns alert when it's meal time and Eden...... oh.... this lady is having some serious mood swings! Lol. And she is always finding any chance to sneak into our room if our air con is switched on, smart gal huh.

Given the hot weather, you should check out how the following cats keep their cool! (Source)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...