Monday, May 23, 2011

Cat versus human

I cannot remember how I stumble upon this interesting blog, cat versus human. The blog writer, Yasmine is a very talented comic strip artist who is able to depict the behaviours and characteristics of cats and humans in an animated way which I totally love. Needless to say, she is also a cat lover, like me.

One strip which I find very true and cute is as follows:

My 3 kitties, especially LOVE the laptop and the books!!! For a while, Eden and Simba love the litter box, until I changed it to the current litter which they finally know that's the toilet and not their bed!!

For cat lovers, do check out this site and Yasmine will be releasing her first comic strips in book form in October! I am looking forward to it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...