Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SMAP

With the multiple new products that were launched by Apple over the past few years, not sure if you still remember iPod Mini? No??? Let me show you...

The screen is not even coloured! So you can see how old this product is..... but it is still working fine!! Even the plastic sheet on the buttons are still intact, haha! I kept my stuffs well ok.......

Anyway, while listening to the mp3 that I stored in the iPod mini this afternoon in the office, I realised how much I like Jap songs years ago. Even though I do not understand the language, but the songs are just nice. SMAP, Ayumi Hamasaki, V6 etc are some of the singer / groups which I like and listening to these songs now rekindle my love for them, haha.

One of the song that I listened is from SMAP, A Song For Your Love. Not sure why SMAP members danced until they look like logs in this video but anyhow, still enjoy!!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...