Friday, April 22, 2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

It's the long weekend again!!! Yippie, it's finally time to get some good rest and things done. I would just plan to get some rest since I am getting another cough again after the recovery of the previous 3 months old cough. Shit..... Hate this.

Caught the movie 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' on DVD a few days ago. It has been a habit of mine to read the book before watching the movie, but I never got down to reading this novel that has been standing on my book shelf since last year. In fact, I have not been reading alot lately since the morning squeeze on the MRT makes it impractically impossible to do anything. But after watching this movie, I am so making sure that I will read this book!!


To be honest, the casts are seriously not enticing me to watch the show in anyway. The male lead looks abit too fat and his face abit too rough, the female lead looks so punky that I find her looking more like a man than woman. But despite this, the storyline made up for what is lacking in terms of 'eye candy' and as the story progresses, more twists and mysteries were unveiled. Totally understand why reviews about the book was so positive and that most people can't put down the book after starting.

BC and I were so hooked on this trilogy that we already rented the next 2 DVDs following this and we intend to watch them over this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...