Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Among many beauty bloggers, there has been a lot of excitments going on about the new range of Chanel lipsticks called 'Chanel Rouge Coco Shine'. This new range of lipsticks are supposed to provide constant hydration and a nice shine on your lips after application, just like a lipbalm! Wow, I am getting excited myself. :)

I checked out the Chanel counter at BHG Bugis over the weekend with J and tested a few shades but I have zoomed down to 2 colours which I am definitely buying: Boy (a dusty rose shade and the favourite of most beauty bloggers) and Libertine (a coral pink shade)

From left to right: Libertine, Boy

The shades in Rouge Coco Shine range are all permanent now which means I can take my time to get them, so friendly on my wallet. :)

Joey from Joey's Space has posted nice pictures and swatches of the Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks which she brought, do check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...