Friday, March 18, 2011

Myers-Briggs Personality Type

Not sure how many of you heard about Myers-Briggs Personality Type (MBTI®)  test but I took like a few years ago when BC was working with a training company. I find it a very accurate indication of my personality and character and it really help me to understand myself better and also for BC to understand me better.

I am no expert in explaining how this works but in a nutshell, it is saying that each person can be Extravert (E) or Introvert (I)Sensing (S) or Intuitive (N); Thinking (T) or Feeling (F); Judging (J) or Perceiving (P). For details on the description of each trait, you can refer to this.

And for you guys out there who is interested to do a free assessment (rather than paying to do a much more comprehensive one on the link I attached above), you can go to this site. Don't worry about the accuracy of this test just because it is free. I done this free assessment as well and my results came out same as the one I did years ago (which is the more comprehensive version that requires payment).

Hope with this, you know yourself better. :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad that it helped you to understand your relationship with DH better. I was just thinking about it over the weekend - maybe I stress myself out unnecessarily because my thinking rating is 90%. Waseh. Need to relak.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...