Monday, March 7, 2011

Lipsticks I am using now

I thought it would be interesting (or boring) to just show you the lipsticks I am using right now. I am not a fan of lipglosses as I do not like the sticky feeling on my lips as well as the fact that they doesn't last very well.

Just to let you know I have pigmented lips which is why I avoid light nude colours as they make me look like a zombie. I usually go for pink and brown tones. Red is still a color that I have not explore as I do not think I will carry them very well.

So here we go........

1) Chanel Rouge Hydrabase in 136 Rosedrop
I am guilty to admit that I bought this lipstick like 2 years ago (!!!!!) and only started using this like 6 months ago, damn....... I was initially worried that this lipstick could have gone bad but thank goodness, it was still ok and I can still smell the rose fragrance in all Chanel lipstick. This range is not available anymore and replaced with excellent range like Rouge Coco and Rouge Allure. This shade is a dusty pink shade which looks extremely natural and suitable for anyone.

2) Paul & Joe lipstick in 002 from 2010 Sahara Collection
Got this lipstick via a 'phone order' with my great makeup junkie friend, T during a sale last month. It was actually last year's summer collection and I have completely no idea what colour was this but I totally trust the taste of T and it turn out really well! Not only is it lovely shade of neutral pink, it is very very moisturising.

3) Dior Addict High Shine in 352 Champagne Blush
Among the 3 lipsticks, Dior Addict High Shine has the most glossiest finish and the colour is also the most sheer. But it leaves this faint pinkish glittery look on the lips that I totally love.

From left: Chanel Rouge Hydrabase, P&J, Dior Addict High Shine

As you can see from the swatch above, the colour intensity does decreases with Chanel being the darkest to Dior being the lightest.

I am seriously hoping that I can quickly finish these lipsticks so I can start on new ones. Hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...