Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau

When I first saw the trailer of 'The Adjustment Bureau' while watching 'The Green Hornet', I thought it would be a thriller. But after watching this movie yesterday, it's more of a love story to me. It's not boring, enough to keep us watching but it is not exciting either.

My personal thought of this show is to remind us that 人定胜天, that we create our own destiny and not leave it to chance or fate. Just a bit spoiler here but apparently the character played by Matt Damon is NOT supposed to be together with Emily Blunt as it will destroy the great careers they have in front of them but they basically fight all odds to be together and eventually convinced whoever that is in higher power that this should be the case.

Did I mention how I think Emily Blunt is so so beautiful in the show?? Man, she is damn pretty........ and interesting I did not exactly noticed her in 'The Devil Wears Prada' probably because she was such a bitch in it, haha.

Well, ask me if this show is a MUST watch, I would say not really.......Renting a DVD or Blu-Ray makes no difference vs watching it in the theatre. In any case, I still prefer Matt Damon as Jason Bourne. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...