Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I have finally completed the 2 articles for a website (which I will disclose in due course) and finally understand what it means to have a 'Writer Block'. When I received the topic of the month, I got really worried as it is something that I am not sure if I know what to write about. In fact, I was thinking about it for a few days and 1 day, the inspirations just suddenly came when I was on the way back on a bus. Gosh.......... I felt so excited that I was hoping to type on my laptop there and then.

After dinner, it was the beginning of serious work and within 30 minutes, the article was finally completed. Honestly, I am not sure if I did a good job but it is definitely an article that I am happy about. There are definitely room for improvements as I had always been blogging on an informal and personal basis and now it is an article that need to publish to public, the level of expectation is completely different.

I hope that my readers (if any) will be patient with me and my style of writing as I work forth to improve myself :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...