Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hauls!!!

Met up with my ex colleagues yesterday night for the long awaited dinner and we had great fun at TGIF. It's just 4 ladies plain bitching and gossiping over buffalo wings and beers (they had beers and I had my hot tea since I am still coughing). Nothing beats spending time with a great bunch of people......

T, is a makeup junkie and trust me when i say she is a worse, worse junkie than me. She was the one who 'imparted' her makeup skills to me and rekindle the interest I had in makeup again (I used to love makeup and cosmetics but work got the better of me and I started becoming lazy). And lovely T is always helping me to get stuffs all the time and I really appreciate it. I know how irritating it is to help people buy stuffs at time so I also try to be more automatic and not ask unless she is getting as well / convenient for her.

So.... these are the hauls!!!

Top row: Ombres Perlees de Chanel, Lush Dream Cream, Lush Honey I Wash the Kids, Mario Badescu Almond and Honey Face Scrub

Lower row: Stila all over glow face colour & luminizer, NYX eyeshadow palette in Team Spirit, NYX eyeshadow palette in I Dream of Barbados ( all courtesy of T, freebies for me!!)

I can't describe how excited I am to receive the Chanel palette...... the colours is just lovely! Now I need to think how to use these colours.
The iPhone camera doesn't do this palette justice so you really have to see the real item for yourself and feel the creamy, powdery texture.

T also gave me this NYX palette which is gorgeous (she knew I like purple, hehe)
Love the combination of pink, purple and greys! Looking at these palettes, the colours look pretty similar, don't they?

Would certainly miss T once she is posted to Denmark in end Feb.... 1 lesser person to crap and talk makeup and skincare with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...