Monday, December 27, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posting has I have been really busy and down at work....... I was busy as I am doing more and more of what I am supposed to do and down because the ah neh is not exactly an easy person to work with. Boss had a talk with me before the holiday and she motivated me and told me to be strong and not let the ah neh knows my vulnerability. From the conversation, I can tell that she is not exactly a supporter of the ah neh and hopes that I can pick things up soon without her help. I really hope I can do this......

Xmas has been tiring because as usual, BC invited his family and relatives only. I also invited my immediate family over and even though it was fun, it was TIRING. Tiring because I had to clean the house before the guests come and even more tiring that MORE cleaning needs to be done after they left. It doesn't make things easier when there are kids on our guest list and they are not the 1st group of people who will eat properly or exercise proper hygience. This is ON TOP OF terrorising my 3 cats, who are scare shitless hiding in my bedroom. It's really not easy to play host to a party. We have to make sure our house is comfortable and clean and we have to make sure we have enough food and refreshment. Gosh..... just thinking of this and I have this urge to tell BC to stop organising another Xmas party next year (I know even if I told him so, he will STILL wanna organise it...... -_-).

And the highlight of this Xmas....... our DVD player died on us........ Time to spend money again, thanks to Eden..... Damn.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...