Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It has been a while since I has blogged and that's because I'm really tired. Not tired of blogging, of course but tired because of the recent overseas trip and the ever-piling work for the upcoming budget.

The Koh Samui trip was actually not too bad. The workshop was very interesting and the facilitator was really good. Not only was he knowledgeable, he was also able to continuously capture the attention of the audience. Throughout this trip, I also got to see the character of the people in the office. Needless to say, there are always people (and in our office's case, ladies) who are out to put themselves as the centre of attraction. Honestly, I can quite put off by them because the competitiveness that they portray is really strong. Good thing is that I am not in the same team as them, haha.

Bonded with some closer colleague as well by gossiping over beers, mojitos and manicure and pedicure and we talked about work and also all the 'peacocks' in the office.

Unfortunately, during the trip I started having sore throat and it developed into flu after my return which is super sian. There are already so much work to be done which we were unable to do it during our trip and I have to fall sick now..... Damn..... Really hate the budget!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...