Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

As far as I can remember, I always have freckles on my cheek bones and hear-say has been that it is hereditary. But in the recent years, perhaps due to age, it seems that I am getting more and more of such freckles and pigmentation. I use sunblock consistently (SPF50 somemore!) and I still do not understand how am I getting more and more pigmentations. To add to my unhappiness, my acne scars are still around...... what the hell........

I have tried cheap whitening essence like Olay, mid range like Ettusais whitening serum but all just seems to be useless. Olay gives me breakouts and Ettusais doesn't seem to help as I do not see any difference. I battled with myself for the longest time and wonder it is true that we cannot save on skincare and the more expensive ones works better (this is what my sis tells me, 一分钱,一分货) and said to say, this is really the case for my skin. I always get breakouts, dull or rough skin when I used drugstore brands like Olay and Hada Labo. But my skin seems to brighten up when I used salon brands like Adonis, or higher range like Shiseido and SK II. Much as I love to save money on skincare, it just doesn't work for me. I have switched away from Shiseido products for about 3 months to try drugstore brand and my skin deteroriated with roughness and breakouts and it's time for me to splurge on skincare once again to save my skin!

Serious help is really needed for my dull skin and pigmentation and I decided to switch from the normal Skincare range to the White Lucent range. It's generally $10 - $15 more expensive per product but I only purchased the softener and whitening serum first. The intensive spot targetting serum is supposedly the star product and target freckles, age spots, acne scars, EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!!

Shall give this a try and see whether I can see any results.............

5 comments:

  1. the FASTEST way to get rid of spots, and roughness and all the crap - is to visit the doctor for a laser treatment! i think creams work, but takes a longer time, and also not as effective.

    but you have to read up a lot before going for it and also to check out the doc - cos' apparently some spots can actually darken if not properly done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also heard that seeing a doc is more effective but it's quite costly and a few sessions are required which is why I do think this is an option I will considered in the short term. We, women are such vainpots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya i think laser is the most effective way. Heard about that from another friend who did laser as well.

    Haha. I think i'd rather spend the money on face laser than lasik (for now anyway). And i heard before from my derma that laser can help to tighten some facial pores as well! i'm gonna ask more during my next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually don't need a lot of sessions - 1 is enough, but got down time - can't go out for a few days to a week.

    v - confirmed pores smaller! my husband used to comment on my big pores, but after the laser session, pores waaaayyyy smaller, and got rid of some stubborn oil spots, and my scar was wayyy less deep. there are MANY MANY lasers treatments. mine was fractionated pixel laser or something like that. must ask doc..but think not cheap ley.

    ermmm....yah, eally damn vain - but i think good skin is really important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. charmaine, how much did u spent on this fractionated pixer laser? how many session did u so?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...