Saturday, June 26, 2010

J was telling me a case which she experienced with my boss a few months ago which just confirm how terrible her communication skills were.

Few months ago, while verifying the expense of 1 of our overseas distributor, she noticed that the company is paying for the cost of an eye operation for 1 of the staff there. J highlighted this to my boss and asked if this is in line with the company policy and if proper approval has been obtained (since she did not see documentations of approval). Guess the answer my boss gave her..............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Yah, the guy has to go for the operation otherwise he will be blind'

That's it!!!! That's all the answer she gave her! She did not reply that approval has been obtained or whether it is in line with the company policy or the overseas employment law. Just this 1 liner answer which is CRAP. The best part is she wasn't even answering J's question. No one asked WHY this guy went for an eye op, the question was if this expense is allowable!!!

When I heard this from J, I was just laughing because this really shows me what kind of idiot my boss is. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...