Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fashion crime

I was just reading Holly Jean's lifestyle blog when I come across this interesting post which talks about worst fashion mistakes. She has invited her readers to send in pictures and comment on their worst fashion mistakes and voting will be done to determine the winner who will walk away with prizes. This is the posting of one of the contestant:-

I always envy those with flawless complexion and double eyelid so I layered make-up after make-up only to look older (much older) and magnify my smaller eyes to even smaller. OMG my teeth look so yellowish with the red lipstick! I realized that the more you try to conceal your flaws the more noticeable it will be.

Credits: http://holly--jean.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...