Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just brought to Eden to the vet (again!) this morning as she was having an eye infection. Noticed that yesterday her eyes look abit cloudy as compared to normal and for a moment I thought perhaps it was dark so I was seeing properly. Then this morning I saw her eyes and it was really cloudy lor!!!! Brought her to the vet and it was diagnosed as an eye infection. Consulted the vet on why is it that Eden is always not feeling well as I am unsure if I am doing a good job or not and the vet consoled me by saying that all these are sheer luck and that eye infection could have been caused by anything so I need not worry....... Hiaz..... Eden's medical records with the vet is quite long lor.......... At least for the past 3 weeks I have been bringing her to the vet for various reasons. I really hope her immune system can be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...