Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yuppie!!!

I'm so so so so so so so so HAPPY!!!! I am getting my own kitten!!! Yes!!!! After thinking and procastinating for a while, me and BC have decide to adopt a kitten. After viewing the available cats up for adoption, we immediately fell in love with this white / ginger kitten called Eden. After contacting the foster mum, we will be collecting Eden for a trial adoption starting from this Sat for 2 weeks. This is to let us decide and consider whether or not we can take care of her for her lifetime.

Received a list of things to prepare for Eden from the foster mum and the basic necessities includes litter box, cat litter, dry kitten food, some toys and a scratch board....... So so excited about this! Even BC is excited and told me to get more toys for her when I have to stop him from over pampering her.


Eden (left), isn't she cute????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...