Monday, March 31, 2008

Heard a superb news from E today, she finally got proposed!!!! So happy for her! If me and BC have been running a marathon before getting married, then hers is a super marathon! They were together for at least a few years longer than mine and I am sure they have been through thick and thin these years, now is the final huddle to the beginning of another starting line.

Hmm, how long have I known E???? Since we graduated in mid 2001, we became colleagues in the same firm. My first impression is a demure lady with fair complexion and super black and long straight hair. I think we got closer while preparing the performance for the 'Welcome A1 bash', all the time of practising and dancing and all made us grew closer. For us, we seems to have this unspoken bond, she is always there for me when I need someone to talk to and I hope I have done the same for her too. Although we do not meet superbly often, whenever we meet up, we never run out of things to talk about. We even have the same fetish for hand made accessories! Sms, MSN and even the current FB are modes that we kept in touch.

If there is a definition of a true friend, I find it all in her. In times of help, she will be there. In times of joy, she will be there to share too. Even when she was busy with her new job which requires intensive travelling, she still bothers to make special arrangement so that not only can she attend my wedding but most importantly of all to help me during this special day. Never hesitating to offer help is her plus point. Even though she looks and behaving 'princessy', she is definitely not princessy and high and mighty. Given her slightly above average family background, she is still a down to earth gal who wishes for the simple things in life.

E: I am so glad to have a friend like you and I'm really happy with K's proposal! Don't worry about anything about your wedding, just let me know what help you need and I'll be there to assist you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...