Saturday, November 17, 2007

Attended Jay's church wedding today and it was a simple and sweet affair. I have never seen Jay smiled so much! Haha, Jay, you should smile more lah, face black black not handsome leh. Their bridal pictures are very well taken and I personally feel it's worth the money, even though in the 1st place I don't think I would even be willing to spend so much on them. But whatever it is, what matters most is the couple enjoyed the whole process and ultimately have a blissful marriage ahead.

The cost of living in Singapore is getting higher...... my 1.5 months' supply of disposable lens has price increase of about 10%, hair cut increase by almost 20%, even a bag of oats increase by 20% too! What the hell is going on???? Even TODAY mention that we might be having the highest inflation rate ever in 25 years history, but what can we expect except pay more and more. How come I don't see our pay increasing linearly?????? Bloody hell...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...