Sunday, July 15, 2007

I was so nervous this morning when I was preparing to church for my confirmation ceremony. As the Archbishop will be anointing us, somehow I felt quite nervous. I was supposed to reach the church by 11am and I was still trying to get a cab at that time. I was so scare that I'm unable to register in time and won't get to be confirmed today. Luckily, I made it in time at abt 1110am (but was the last few). I kept rehearsing in my head what are the sentences that the Archbishop will say and my response. The feeling I had during the ceremony is no difference to how I felt during my baptism ceremony...... anticipation.......... and more anticipation.

Work this week is just hectic. The quarter-end forecasting exercise is driving me nuts. Not only did the forecasted numbers not come in on time for our review, the numbers are way above the budget which makes our review all the more difficult. Hiaz....... work is getting tough now liao......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...