Monday, June 25, 2007

The weather these few days is horrible....... I came out from a cold shower and I'm already sweating like mad! Doesn't gives me much motivation to go anywhere or do anything.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is opening next month and I'm only halfway through the book. I'm targetting to finish the book before I catch the movie next month since I know that once I have watched the movie, the probability of me going back to finish the book is NIL!!!!

It's Jay's ROM last Friday and I'm really happy for him. He and Dee Dee has been through quite a bit and finally they going to tie the knot. I wish them all the best and hope that we can expect little Ashley or Zacherary to join them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...