Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Attended E's wedding yesterday evening with the forum kakis and it was fun gathering and gossipping and chit chatting. Mumsy is pregnant with her 2nd baby and it's a boy! (1st child is an angelic girl), Piggy is not with us yesterday night and she is pregnant too! The ladies at the table asked me and BC whether I am looking to our wedding next Jan. Frankly, a part of me is not looking forward to it and a part of me is.

I am not looking forward to it because there are so much logistics and planning to do and not to mention that everything is so expensive. And frankly, I already considered myself married, just that I have not wore a bridal gown and get out the of house (which is what my parents want). At the same time, I am looking forward to it not because I am excited to walk down the church aisle in my bridal gown with the choir singing at the background, but because I want to get this over and done with. This matter is hindering in my plans for other matters whether financially or mentally and I just hate it. I do not feel the least excited and looking forward that it's my wedding day but I find it more frustrating that there is alot of things that I cannot do or even plan on doing because of this stupid event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...