Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My birthday

Last year, I didn't manage to celebrate my birthday because BC started his 1st day of his work on my birthday. And this year, he almost can't celebrate for me as well, but LUCKILY, he manage to get his off this time and he had a mini celebration for me.

After having lunch (Japanese food!!! Yummy!!!) at Suntec City, I first headed to a job agency to submit my resume and also to speak with the HR personnel at the agency on what kind of job I am looking for. After which, we watched 'A Night At the Museum' by Ben Stiller. As usual, any shows with Ben Stiller in it is funny and we had a good laugh indeed. Then we finally ended the celebration with dinner at Cafe Cartel. The ribs are good!!!!

BC bought me a watch from City Chain as my birthday present, they were having 50% discount for selected items and I decided to get the following watch. Nice???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...