Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It is just another boring week...... not much motivation to work, sian with house renovation and wedding preps. Sometimes I feel I have nothing to look forward to. Everything is just so sian. I think I need a new job, a new job that I feel motivated to work in. Longer hours than what I am currently having now is fine but I must have the drive to work it. Just like in the previous posting, I mentioned that I am actually happier previously although I have to work longer hours and I am also under more stress. I really need to get out of this place before the 'nuah-ness' get the better of me and I just can't leave this place anymore.


My sweet little sister made this charm keychain for me for my birthday. I was surprised by this present has I have never thought that she would prepare a present for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...